Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Invasion of the Body Snatcher...

Yesterday was very strange day. I swear I spent most of the day thinking about work, or working in the studio. But a POD PERSON invaded my body and cleaned the kitchen.

The POD PERSON dusted the cabinets, polished the counters, and the LIGHTS.

Organize COMMUNICATION CENTRAL...

Dusted the blinds, cleaned the breakfast bartable...

And the floors... are clean enough to eat off.

And somehow I managed to also start this.


Unfortunately, the PodPerson forgot that when the kitchen is clean in my house, I think the entire house is clean!

COME BACK... THERE ARE BATHROOMS TO CLEAN!!!

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Whoa. That was some whirlwind of activity! Someday I'm going to remember to get the cleaning whirlwind to start somewhere other than the kitchen so that some other part of the house gets done for a change.

And on top of it all, an interesting new start of something. Good job!

gabrielle said...

Okay I give up...this looks like a model home ready for showing. I am sure it is against some law for anyone to have a house this clean...will have to check out the code enforcement on this immediately.

jpsam said...

Yes, very impressive! I got one bathroom done! I should also get credit for wrestling with Hello! which continues to give me fits.

Deb R said...

Please send the PodPerson to my house next. I NEED her!!!!!

Your kitchen looks disgustingly gorgeous!